[THIS POSITION IS NOW CLOSED]
We need you to help us get sh*t done, period.
We’re a creative agency that works across multiple sectors and in various capacities, from creative branding and design, analytics, content creation to full scale NPD.
There’s no sugar coating here – there will be some really fun tasks like creative design, creative writing, location reccies (with free food) and events planning, but there will also be lots of tedious and boring tasks to take on all the same. We need you to be happy, ready and willing to pick up the slack whatever the task, from the awesome to the dreary – we need you.
- A relaxed (mostly) working environment
- A variety of different tasks that require a wide range of skill-sets to complete
- Fun projects to get your creative juices flowing, test your abilities and grow them
- Plenty of scope to work in different areas of the business, from analytics, design, outreach to NPD
- Work (mostly) from how, some meetings and office visits will be necessary
- Room to grow, this position could develop into a full time paid role
- A fun and engaged attitude
- A decent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (PS, AI, ID minimum)
- Super social media skills, from the fundamentals to split a/b ad campaigns (Instagram/Snapchat essential)
- Good analytical mind, happy to be knee deep in numbers and data (don’t worry, you don’t need to be a mathematician, you just need to know how to read and interpret data.)
- Comfortable scrapping information and cataloging data for the sales team
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills (we’re not looking for a poet laureate, but good grammar and understanding of business/digital vernacular are important)
- Highly organised and a dab hand at productivity management and associated tools.
This is truly a unique and exciting role with plenty of challenges, experience to gain and fun to be had in a whirlwind industry rife with competition.
This is for a 3-6 month placement, working 2-3 days per week with the opportunity to develop into a full time salaried role at the end of the internship.
So what does it pay?
For the really boring and tedious stuff (think trawling through rows of data, collecting and processing it), we will pay you for your time, which will account for approx 30% of your scheduled working hours. Lunch is covered for each working day (yes even though you’re working from home) and any events/meetings will be covered under expenses.
We can’t wait to hear from you, best of luck.
Job Type: Internship
What does a PHP Developer do?
A PHP Developer writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our web projects in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Mailchimp etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- You don’t need a degree, just show us you know how to walk the walk
[THIS POSITION IS NOW CLOSED]
Don’t hesitate to reach out!
We’re always looking for the freshest talent, so drop us an email with your details and we’ll take a look.
Fancy a coffee?
If we like what we see, we’ll invite for a coffee and casual chat about us and most importantly about you and your fit with the wider team.